Digital Ad Ops Senior Analyst
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for an analytically minded people for Merkle’s Media Platforms & Operations team, who are responsible for the implementation and activation of ads for display, programmatic, video, and paid social advertising. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast growing team focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and buying, in the context of a multi-channel data driven approach.
- Master industry leading ad platforms, including ad servers and DSPs
- Manage campaign timelines and deliverables across internal and external teams
- Implement, QA, and troubleshoot ad campaigns using leading third party and Merkle platforms
- Act as in-house platform expert and escalation point on product and technology issues
- Document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve existing processes
- Assist in the development of new internal products and in the vetting and onboarding of new third-party ad platforms
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Third Party Ad Servers (DoubleClick Campaign Manager and/or Google Ads Manager) and rich media technology (eg. PointRoll, Unicast, Eyeblaster)
- A technical authority for all technical issues involved in running online ad campaigns (including trafficking of remarketing capabilities, VAST/In-Stream Video, Rich Media and Audio)
- Work closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and/or distributed correctly
- Work closely with media vendors and media teams to resolve reporting and/or billing discrepancies
- 1+ years of media/ad ops/digital industry experience
- Experience with ad servers and mobile measurement partners required (e.g., DoubleClick/DCM/DFA and AppsFlyer)
- Must be able to troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Strong project management skills required
- Proficient Third Party Ad Servers (e.g., DoubleClick DCM) and rich media technology (e.g., PointRoll, FlashTalking, Celtra)
- Experience with demand side platforms a plus (e.g., Adaptly, MediaMath, DV 360)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while demonstrating the ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects on-track
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.