Manager- Business Intelligence
Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Digital Marketing and Analytics, managing Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 750+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire a Manager – Business Intelligence in our team
What you’ll do at Merkle|Sokrati?
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Analyze client data using EDA and provide actionable insights to improve processes and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Provide support for ad hoc requests from the Business Users
- Provide support for Analytics Processes monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Support in creating PowerPoints, reports, dashboards and models
- Independently determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
- Complete a variety of atypical assignments
- Solve a range of straight forward problems
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
What we are looking for?
- Someone who is inquisitive and has great problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years core BI experience
- Hands-on experience of building complex dashboards
- Experience using any of Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI, Data Studio, Qliq is mandatory.
- Ability to write SQL queries, doing cohort analysis, comparative analysis etc.
- Ability to lead own projects and work independently once given a direction.
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data.
- Experience of working on R/Python is a plus
- Understanding about GA360/Adobe/Datorama/CDP/DMP etc.
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.