AVP - Sales
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Merkle|Sokrati, India’s leading Digital Marketing and Analytics firm is looking for senior Sales resources with specific experience and competencies to spearhead the organisation towards its next level of growth. This resource will be responsible for new client acquisition and be delivering top line numbers in India. This is a very consultative and strategic sell and we are looking for a passionate salesperson who is excited about working with a Leader in Online Advertising to join the team.
- Deliver against assigned quarterly new customer acquisition and revenue growth targets
- Represent the organisation at marketing and technology conferences.
- Participate in product strategy definition with the Product team
- Evaluate newer Solution-Offering opportunities
- Own the entire sales process for Clients handled and deliver through internal presales and solutioning teams
- Work closely with capability heads and helps clients in achieving the right solutioning for various business problems
- Adhere to the sales process for the sector or for the client using Merkle New Solutions group guidelines towards deal closure
- Skills in interdependent conversation capabilities towards understanding the problem statement making the right solution pitch to the client
- Leverage own network and connect towards lead generation which will also be a quantifiable KPI.
Education and Experience:
- Strong Sales and Marketing background in B2C industries
- A minimum of 6-9 years of relevant experience, with a top-tier marketing strategy consulting firm.
- Most important attribute for this role is to have a high bias for action with high industry connect and hunger to sell solutions to the business problem.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Business Management is required.
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.