We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Developing customized solutions on the Salesforce platform, integrations with 3rd party platforms and other custom applications for our clients
- Preparing automated tests
- Transforming technical requirements into reality
- Assisting in testing
- Liaising with clients, consultants and other team members
- Knowledge of OOP (Java SE, Java EE, Python, C#, .NET, C++, PHP etc)
- Experience with Database Design, SQL
- You should know SOAP / REST API
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform, APEX and VisualForce is beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku or MS Dynamics is taken as an advantage
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle and agile development.
- You should be a great team player (100%)
- Able to work within an international team with a positive attitude.
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
🏜 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness day
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office
🎯 Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Pet friendly offices
💌 Edenred meal and cafeteria points
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, and pub quizzes
🥪 Snacks, and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus program
💻 Laptop + equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription