Senior Decisioning Architect
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
The Pega Senior Decisioning Architect will work alongside the Lead Decisioning Architect, to design, develop, and support customer decisioning solutions in Pega CDH (Customer Decisioning Hub). Ideally, you will have previously worked in a Pega role, or have a good understanding of another marketing technology.
Experience of Next-Best-Action, “Always-On” or real-time decisioning is also preferred. However, we will also consider people who are interested in developing these skills – see our requirements below.
In this role, you will collaborate with sponsors, business stakeholders, business analysts, data governance, analytics, functional and technical leads to ensure the right solution is created for the business need. You will also at times be responsible for the work of others.
You will ensure your technical implementation tasks (and the tasks of other team members) are delivered on time and on budget using industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall & Scrum
Life as a Pega Senior Decisioning Architect at Merkle
- We're the largest global implementation partner for Pega Marketing and Decisioning implementations with Pegasystems
- We're a rapidly growing Merkle Pega Practice with many great opportunities to work with multitude of clients across UK and EMEA regions
- A fun and friendly environment that is collaborative, fast, yet professional!
- There's regular, personal interaction with the Merkle Pega leadership team and senior leadership of our clients
- Opportunity for accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business
What we are looking for in you
- Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) qualification Pega Certified Marketing Consultant (PCMC) qualification
- Pega Senior Certified System Architect (PCSSA) qualification, and an ambition to cross-train to decisioning
- Certification/experience of another marketing or data science technology (e.g. Unica, Adobe Campaign, SAS, R), and an ambition to cross-train to Pega
- Ability to present/articulate complex technical subjects in a simple clear manner to business stakeholders
- Experience of supervising/reviewing the work of others
- Ability to travel occasionally to client locations
A few of the benefits
- You’ll have a competitive salary, private health & dental insurance, holiday & wellness days off, corporate discounts and career development through Dentsu University
- Unlimited access to Pega Academy and Paid Pega training & certification programs
- You’ll have a hybrid working schedule, with some flexibility on start/end hours, and choosing yourself whether to work from home or our modern office on Triton St, London
- We’re a friendly bunch! We host regular team socials and company-wide workshops
You must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.