Sr. Analyst - Performance Media Analytics
This opportunity is within dentsu's integrated global capability that delivers world-class, agile services across the dentsu network - Dentsu Creative, Dentsu Media and Merkle. In this role, you will be part of Merkle, enabling delivery of innovative data and technology solutions for Merkle's global brands.
Merkle, a dentsu company, is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalized marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in consulting, creative, media, analytics, data, identity, CX/commerce, technology, and loyalty & promotions drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With more than 14,000 employees, Merkle has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.merkle.com.
- Engage directly with the client to understand marketing objectives
- Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels (Search, Display, Social, Email etc)
- Architect solutions & provide recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
- Collaborate closely with other teams to formulate industry-best-practice analytic solutions and directly contribute to a variety of validation activities such as model design, execution and assessment; data review; and campaign/marketing performance evaluation.
- Responsible for assisting in defining a comprehensive measurement framework, developing effective reporting and dashboards with an objective to evaluate marketing performance and provide recommendations for enhancement
- Manage the day to day core insights/trends of our digital marketing programs to help guide optimization efforts
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to develop project plan, manage the day-to-day tasks and meet project deadlines
- 2 - 5 years of industry experience required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or Engineering required
- Strong experience with SQL and Python required
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital marketing channels (Paid Search or SEM, Organic Search or SEO, Paid Social, Earned Social, Display, Email) required
- Media Platforms and 3rd Party Tools experience (Google Adwords, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Bing Ads, ExactTarget, Hitwise, BrightEdge, Facebook, etc.) useful
- Strong experience in Web Analytics tools (Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, AdWords, AdCenter, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Exact Target, etc.) preferred
- Understanding of relational databases and familiarity with data processing
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills