Research -Associate ( Ref: IDC 2022)
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Performing Industry and Customer research, including Industry Insights, Competitive Analysis, Company Profiling, People Profiling, Global & Regional Trend reports and Support for New Business Pitches.
- Developing detailed Research Reports across a range of verticals or industries (e.g. Retail & Consumer Goods, High Tech/IT, Financial Services, Media & Entertainment, Travel, Automotive, Non-profit, Health, Gaming, etc.)
- Creating & Assisting Customized Research reports based on the Client Specific Requirements through the Secondary Market Research with the help of tools & other sources in order to help the Strategy Team
- Interfacing with Dentsu Stakeholders/Clients to understand project requirements and provide appropriate solutions through Critical thinking
- Tracking developments in the research space and across specific tools, to identify new opportunities for Dentsu for multiple business
- BE/B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, MBA in Research/Strategy or marketing-related field (Should be done with the course)
- 1-2 years of Industry experience in Marketing, Primary/Secondary Research, Business/Industry Research
- Ability to translate data from multiple sources into comprehensive insights that drive marketing strategy
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience translating data analysis into actionable presentations – strong proficiency in PowerPoint is required.
- Results-oriented, customer-focused team player
- Adaptability, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to understand different industry/business types, and customize research reports accordingly
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to align with client strategic objectives and roadmap
- Focused; a self-starter with experience working in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Notice- 30 days to 60 Days
Salary Band- 4- 5 Lpa