We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000+ passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
At Merkle, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do.
To help us drive innovation, and build functional systems that improve customer experience, we are looking to reinforce our Cloud Solutions team with a versatile DevOps Specialist.
If you have a proven track record in Cloud Computing, you're passionate towards cutting edge technologies, and how to constantly improve the software development life cycle, we'd love to speak with you.
If you don't check all these boxes, don't worry! We encourage learning and knowledge-sharing and will be happy to consider your application.
- Design, build and management of cloud architectures guaranteeing high availability, solid security, top performance and reliability
- Being involved in engineering and applications operations
- Automate systems management, focusing on performance, scalability and security, improving utilization and reducing toil
- Design cost-effective solutions and services ensuring that value is measured, tracked and realized at the end of key delivery points
- Development and improvement of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines for developer productivity increase
- Design and implement logging, monitoring and alerting solutions, increasing systems visibility and enabling faster recovery from incidents
- Provide guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents
- Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve teams and customer experience
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms
- Document products, processes, and tools with a high quality
- Continuous improvement following company’s internal education program
- Communicate well and good in client relationship, effective at understanding our product portfolio and how to promote our offer
- Knowledge of at least one public cloud offering: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of Linux or Windows systems fundamentals and their implications.
- Professional automation experience with at least one configuration/deployment management tool such as Ansible, SaltStack, Terraform
- Good expertise on container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience integrating monitoring and alerting technologies, such as Datadog, New Relic, CloudWatch and ELK
- Experience of building, running and improving CI/CD frameworks, tools etc. and industrializing these into day-to-day operations
- Demonstrable understanding of security and networking principles in a cloud-native environment
- Experience working in an Agile fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- A curious nature, thinking outside the box.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener, work well with others and trusted by colleagues.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and takes initiative.
- Strong sense of ownership, self-drive, and innovation
- Fluent in English (French or German as a plus), Excellent verbal, written communication, and negotiations skills.
- Start date: ASAP
Why you should work with us?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allow us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients.
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
🏜 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness day
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office
🎯 Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Pet friendly offices
💌 Edenred meal and cafeteria points
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, and pub quizzes
🥪 Snacks, and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus program
💻 Laptop + equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription