iOS Developer - (Portugal)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and optimization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer and iOS Development
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and SwiftUI.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, or SVN.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Knowledge with continuous integration and testing frameworks
Benefits and Perks
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Software-house environment
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work system
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- Mental health support
- Volunteering experiences and sustainable mindset
- 3 extra vacation days
- Free breakfast every first Monday of the month
- Employee discounts
- Team & Company events