IC Senior_Implementation Consultant_Senior Associate_Remote_United States
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Responsible to understand client's goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. This individual would focus on driving operational & process improvements related to Qualtrics which would eventually help client in improving Qualtrics usage and help customer leverage best out of their Qualtrics investment. Would listen carefully to clients’ needs and be advocate for clients internally at Qualtrics
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients and manage the project on an ongoing basis
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and deliverables
- Leading project schedules that span the entire solution delivery lifecycle from design to release, ensuring on-time delivery of best-in-class solutions that truly delight our customers
- Solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment.
- Wherever required build a prototype of the solution to verify its feasibility, and later provide demonstration of the prototype.
- Wherever required collaborate with client in build phase, assist client in end to end testing of the final solution.
- Review the final solution from Qualtrics best practices perspective and provide recommendation for efficient implementation of solutions.
- On an ongoing basis, monitor the key health indicators of the system to ensure there is no failure.
- Help client in ongoing maintenance of the project. Validate any new enhancements are not impacting existing data and there is no downstream impact.
- Train clients on specific use cases of client and new aspects of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience with XM platform implementation
- Have minimum 5 years of experience at a SaaS company and/or in a Market Research data collection operation
- Build strong, lasting relationships with clients
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.