Pega Decisioning Consultant
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
Life as a Pega Decisioning Consultant
- We are the largest global implementation partner for Pega Marketing and Decisioning implementations with Pega systems.
- You will be part of the rapidly growing Merkle Decisioning Practice, a great opportunity to work with multitude of clients across EMEA regions, on both on and off-site.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on Merkle Decisioning Practice as well as our market-leading clients.
- Regular, personal interaction with the Merkle Decisioning leadership team and senior leadership of our clients.
- Opportunity for accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business.
What we are looking for in you
- University Bachelor’s degree or higher, Ms in quantitative field would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Marketing Technology landscape.
- Experience using Decisioning software (such as Pega/Chordiant) or campaign management applications (such as IBM Unica/Teradata Aprimo/Adobe Campaign).
- Demonstrable experience in a programming language.
- Demonstrable experience with SQL.
- Logical thinker and problem solver.
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets and databases.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel occasionally to clients within Europe.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English lessons
- Free life and health insurance
- Career development through Dentsu University and LinkedIn Learning
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual wellness days
- Merkle Care Employee Assistance Program
- Merkle Benefits Club
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.