MartTech Solution Architect
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation company, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region. We partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good.
We create world-class solutions and services that unlock new opportunities for growth and business transformation across the entire customer journey.
We believe the future of customer experience is personal: informed by data, powered by technology, and delivered through creativity. Together we inspire transformation and unleash a brand’s true potential.
We identify, create, and optimize opportunities for brands to connect and engage with consumers across channels, devices, and platforms along their journey. We believe in campaigns that are true to the brand, bring meaningful impact for growth and lasting good.
We deliver Idea-Led Experiences, designed for the digital age, delivered at global scale.
As a Martech Advisory member, you will supervise technically our Salesforce Marketing B2B/B2C projects with our most strategic clients, consulting them during the workshops, and ensuring best practices are applied towards a smoother GTM transition. The MarTech Solution Architect has a proven track record of successful delivery as a technical manager for implementing Salesforce projects based on integrated marketing automation platforms in agile environments.
The Martech Solution Architect will be also responsible for the technical endeavor during pre-sales phases, with activities such as project estimation, feasibility study, project phasing in multi-brand and multi-market rollouts, cross-industries. The Martech Solution Architect will also follow internal knowledge-sharing activities to make the other teams grow faster.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Project involvement as technical advisor for guiding the client roadmap of implementation, acting as a Trusted Advisor and Subject Matter Expert.
- Design and present complex Salesforce MarTech based architecture and integration capabilities,
- Play key roles in our project implementations, ranging from B2B/B2C pre-sales and solution design, engaging with clients on the technical challenges related to their digital transformation initiatives
- Design solutions in full compliance with non-functional requirements (e.g. security, data confidentiality, performance, integration)
- Provide Salesforce MarTech products management consulting services, showing tactical quick wins to the clients.
- Being the Go-To-Person for the teams and the clients, within large projects, for channel activation through 3rd party apps or custom implementation.
- Cover Client facing roles, at enterprise/platform architects / CIO levels
- Take part of the responsibility for the mentoring and leadership of technical resources within the division and within projects
- Focus on the research and development of new MarTech solutions that turn out to be business opportunities for the company and showcase them to the sales team, in accordance with the line manager
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through the home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits, or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background. We look forward to hearing from you!