Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. FILTER is an agency of dentsu.
As a Copywriter you will connect with our client’s customer base through multiple channels. In this role, you'll be assigned to one of our largest accounts and will be responsible for creating omni-channel, marketing content for an assortment of our client’s products. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. As a copywriter, you are creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences. You are also comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using market and consumer trend data to make content development decisions. You need to be versatile enough to apply voice in diverse situations and to different ends. You’ll also need an alert editorial eye for voice. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
Contribute new ideas and solutions appropriate for all client facing,
- Digital channels
- Deliver the words and verbal content that accompanies the visual elements
- Collaborate with project team members to develop creative concepts for a client’s marketing initiatives
- Contribute to omni-channel content creation that ensures on-strategy messaging to support client goals, including but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, SnapChat, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
- Ensure a consistent brand presence is maintained
- Responsible for editing and proofing materials during all project phases for all digital, client facing needs
- Consistently be learning and sharping skills to become a copywriter across all mediums and all tones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Up to 2-3 years of experience in Advertising industry - focus on digital
- Ability to translate outstanding thoughts and ideas into compelling words.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Work well with production and design partners
- Technical knowledge and understanding of digital and social media platforms, metrics and tracking
- Must be self-motivated, hard working, well-organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
- Ability to lead by example
- Bachelors Degree
Leading disruptive innovation requires managing unsurpassed levels of uncertainty. Adaptive planning involves taking action to drive results, learning from them, and then modifying assumptions and approaches accordingly. Whether these “results” are good or bad, they bring us closer to our breakthroughs since they result in new insights. These new insights shape our future strategies, plans, and actions, which are better aligned to the needs of the market.
The ability to find effective solutions by taking a holistic, abstract, or theoretical perspective. Notices similarities between different and apparently unrelated situations. Quickly identifies the central or underlying issues in a complex situation. Creates a graphic diagram showing a systems view of a situation. Develops analogies or metaphors to explain a situation. Applies a theoretical framework to understand a specific situation.
Building Collaborative Relationships
The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
Ability to stay current on existing and emerging technological innovations and their potential organizational applications. Ability to locate, organize, and evaluate information from multiple sources, with being organized and having the ability to prioritize what is important and what is less so tools to drive organizational goals and performance.
Identifying industry trends and developments in advance of planning, anticipating stumbling blocks and developing contingency plans
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.