Junior Talent Acquistion
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
• Manage the recruitment full cycle for IT roles;
• Write and post technical job descriptions, as well all the admin tasks related to recruitment activities;
• Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Linkedin (Recruiter), Boolean Search, and others;
• Interview candidates by combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and
• Coordinate with hiring managers the forecast and hiring needs;
• Job offers Presentation/Negotiation;
• Manage and become an expert at our ATS (Smart Recruiters) and CRM (Workday);
• Other tasks
• Support the People and Culture Team with other Talent Attraction activities as needed (Like IT area);
• Learning Data Driven mindset with Agile methodologies.
- At least 1 year of work experience as Recruiter / Talent Acquisition;
- Experience in Engineering or IT (Nice to have);
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and
- Boolean search);
- Familiarity with using modern ATS and CRM tools (SAP SF, Taleo, Lever Greenhouse, Workday, Pipedrive, Smart Recruiters, others);
- People-oriented, organized, and autonomous person;
- Advanced English level (written, oral and comprehension);
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 3 extra vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉