Software Engineer - Frontend
About Dentsu India:
Dentsu international comprises of six leadership brands - Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, dentsuMB and Merkle Sokrati, each supported by its specialist divisions and scaled services. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, Customer Experience Management (CXM), and Creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 66,000 dedicated specialists.
Part of dentsu International, dentsu India helps some of the biggest & most interesting brands who are our clients everyday to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CXM (Customer Experience Management) and Creative, Dentsu India is the 2nd biggest Advertising agency network in India while the dentsu international is the 5th largest in the world.
In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as we are a force for good & for meaningful growth. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Learn more at:
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
- The Frontend Developer contributes in the web Angular/ReactJS technology stack,
- The Frontend Dev works with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- As well as improvements to DevOps tooling.
- Shaping and implementing technology/business solutions to contribute to client organizations competitive differentiation
- Uses various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance client organization s technology stack
- Collaborates with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new/improved product functionality
- Communicates with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation
- Reporting to Frontend TL
- At least done 2 to 6 React/Angular Industry-standard Project.
- 2-5+ years history of total software development
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or similar, advanced degree preferred with an outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Experience working with HTML/ CSS
- Good Knowledge of Front end frameworks (bootstrap, foundation, etc.
- Excellent Knowledge of CSS( 3)
- Excellent Knowledge of HTML( 5)
- Good Knowledge of SVG
- Good Knowledge of Node JS
- Knowledge of the new ECMAScript version 2015
- Good UML knowledge is a Plus
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, test-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security.
- Experience in gulp builds, Karma, Jasmine unit test is a plus.
- Experience in agile development methodologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.