Associate Software Engineer - Salesforce
As a leader in data-driven, performance marketing and customer experience management, Merkle occupies a unique and powerful position among agencies and solution providers. We help brands achieve tremendous competitive advantage and we are thriving because of our investment in finding the best talent in the business. At Merkle, we have created a great place to work by sticking to our core belief that a great company is built around great people and great results.
Contribute to team outcomes on client engagements primarily via:
- You will be responsible for development of web-based applications.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements and provide gap analysis.
- Interaction with client-team members to clarify requirements, demonstrate solutions and their value and gather feedback
- Provide mentorship to more junior team members to contribute to overall practice capability
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code
- BE /B Tech in CS/IT/ Electronics and communication
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn the cutting edge technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.