Senior Experience Design Engineer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a frontend developer for our experience design team who is extremely curious and interested in visual and interaction design or an interaction designer who is familiar with the application of frontend technologies. So, now done with the drawers and on to your future daily business:
- You enjoy being at the intersection of design and technology and like to actively claim the position
- You are able to turn design drafts into first, lean digital style guides, but you are also interested in large, multi-touchpoint design systems.
- You value collaboration with other disciplines and involve them in your solution development at an early stage.
- You know the tool stack of the design world like Figma, Sketch or pen and paper and can develop prototypes with them to communicate your ideas early and validate them with the target audience.
- Completed college degree in Visual/Interaction Design or Computer Science with 3-5 years of work experience or apprenticeship in the other field.
- We also care about your previous work and projects - Please show us your favorite projects in your portfolio.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 083