Associate Software Design Engineer
Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Digital Marketing and Analytics, managing Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 750+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire an Associate Software Design Engineer in our team.
What would your day look like:
• Implement solutions for broadly defined problems.
• Must have PYTHON knowledge.
• Be involved in full fledged product development.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
• Be part of daily scrums, ideate and brainstorm solutions with Managers, Mentors and show off your convincing skills.
• Do peer code reviews, write automation tests, we have OCD when it comes to quality.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
• Discuss new ideas in weekly tech forum with your peers and mentors
You'd fit right in if you have:
• Have a solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals
• Are good at Problem solving
• Know and have good hands on at least more than 2 programming languages with ease and have a strong opinion of which one is your favorite.
• Have actively developed firsthand any web application with database/datastore, simple or complex does not matter to us, using Nodejs/Java/Python or any other language and deployed or thinking of deploying it on any cloud server like AWS/GCP etc.
• We would love to look at your Github repo or links to the deployed web-app. Beautiful UI does not matter, as much as a Postman collection does, so bonus marks for creating API documentation or having a detailed README on Github.
• Have the right attitude, are a team player and an avid learner.
An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role • Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions • Fantastically transparent, vibrant, and positive work culture.
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!
Learn more at :