We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- You support our clients with the ongoing Content Management and optimization on various platforms
- You manage the content on landing pages and websites and support in relaunch and content migration projects
- You consult our clients about efficient ways to work with our CMS platforms
- You master CMS platforms, especially Sitecore, Adobe Experience Cloud, Drupal or Hybris
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Sitecore CMS, AEM, Drupal or Hybris
- Good technical understanding, especially of web technologies and digital marketing
- Great sense for design and customer journeys
- 1-2 years of professional experience within Content Management
- Flexibility, reliability, accuracy, enthusiasm, resilience and hands-on mentality
- Team spirit and high willingness to learn something new again and again
- Very good knowledge of English, German skills can be a plus
- Completed university studies (Bachelor or Master) in business informatics, business administration, marketing management or similar qualification is a plus but not a must
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 083