Paid Media Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Looking for applicants to be based in the Dallas Fort Worth area!
The Paid Media Manager at Merkle LiveArea is responsible for strategy, forecasting and management of our client’s global Search Marketing campaigns and the advancement of LiveArea’s Paid Media practice and team. This is an opportunity to work each day to maximize results and produce winning campaigns for large brands’ e-commerce programs. If you are passionate about unlocking the potential of a keyword, have dreams about multi-channel search strategies and can help clients understand the value of Search, you have the potential to grow at LiveArea.
We’re Looking For …
LiveArea is looking for an exceptional paid marketing manager to manage and further develop our practice area. In this role, you will be responsible for oversight and management of the Paid Media team, our clients’ global e-commerce campaigns, and evolving the agency’s process, technology, automation, partnerships and best practices for PPC, shopping, display, social and other paid channels. A passion for and focused experience with, social strategies and execution is highly desired as social is one of the biggest growth areas for our clients.
- Paid Media campaign planning and development (including forecasting, targeting, budget recommendations, translation needs)
- Client facing responsibility managing global paid media campaigns to ROAS targets
- Sales support – participate in RFPs, audits and new business pitches
- SME – Acting as subject matter expert within the organization for Paid Media
- Produce insights and reports to identify campaign weaknesses and optimization opportunities while providing commentary for clients to understand KPI deliverables and testing outcomes.
- Build trust and strong relationships with our clients through frequent touch bases and meetings.
- Providing Quality Assurance to the teams output and ensure suitable controls are in place.
- Providing operational leadership, mentoring and training for direct reports
- Staying abreast of latest trends and best practices in the Search and eCommerce industry and recommending and implementing strategies which can benefit LiveArea clients
- Agency experience
- 6+ years working experience in paid media
- Hands on experience and current certifications in Google AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Recent client work experience in paid search campaigns ideally for eCommerce clients
- Ecommerce paid social experience
- Google Analytics knowledge and hands on experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Cross-functional team collaboration as well as ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office tools – especially Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a multi-client fast-paced environment
- Proven time management, detail orientation, organized and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and consistent positive attitude
- Understanding of e-commerce KPIs and strategies
- Experience with keyword research, traffic and budget forecasting
- Experience with creative, ad extensions, A/B testing
- Up-to-Date experience with paid media tactics and best practices
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $100,000-$125,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com