New Stream Media Vendor Account Manager, Retail
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
The Vendor Account Manager is responsible for supporting the advertising partnerships of leading retailers. Within the Retail Media Network, the account manager collaborates with Sales, Media and Analytics regarding digital media campaign development, strategy, and execution. The Vendor Account Manager also works on cross-functional teams (which includes Category Marketing & Merchant team members) in support of larger retailer initiatives coming to life on our platform. Externally, we partner with supply/vendor Brand Managers, Analytics, and E-Commerce team members, as well as their National Media and Shopper Marketing agencies.
The Vendor Account Manager excels in problem solving and spearheads process execution. Follows through on projects and maintains accountability for assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Manages suppliers’ active digital media campaigns.
- Builds strategic campaign recommendations based on the suppliers’ business goals and marketing objectives.
- Leads end-to-end creative and activation processes between supplier and Retail Media Network’s creative & media teams.
- Manages proposal templates and tagging.
- Partners closely with media activation on campaign activation, trafficking & optimizations.
- Provides frequent communication/updates with clients and internal stakeholders regarding campaign status.
- Works closely with analytics, ensuring reporting accuracy
- Shares actionable insights & recommendations, supporting supplier’s strategy and driving incremental revenue.
- Supports monthly campaign billing, ensuring accuracy and delivery.
- Two plus years’ experience in media and/or account management with specific experience building media plan recommendations preferred.
- Familiar with media, martech, and/or adtech analytics
- Demonstrated ability for leading vendor relationships and working on cross-functional teams in response to supplier needs.
- Communicates effectively in-person in office, client-site, or remote through video, phone, or email.
- Possesses effective time and resource management skills necessary in accomplishing short- and long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $68,000-$106,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.