Business Transformation Consultant
WELCOME TO DENTSU DACH!
We are over 3000 experts in media, digital, performance and mobile, we are social pioneers, researchers, data managers, creatives, and visionaries. With the shared vision of "Innovating the way brands are built", we work across our international network with a wide range of clients looking for leading expertise in brands, media, and digital communications services. Global, consistent and from a single source. For this vision, we need you and your drive!
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000+ passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Currently sourcing an experienced Business Transformation Consultant to join us in either Prague OR Belgrade!
- You plan, design, and manage strategic and transformational projects on your own responsibility - from strategy to implementation and continuous improvement.
- You classify projects, develop a solution concept from the idea to the feasibility analysis and the project sketch. The implementation of which you coordinate in a goal-oriented manner based on priorities.
- You lead project teams with an increasingly agile approach.
- You pick up impulses from market, business or technology trends, bring know-how and methods into your projects and actively shape the further development of Business Transformation Consulting.
- You derive process optimizations and performance targets and carry out an analysis and follow-up of the implemented measures.
- You maintain and expand your network of decision-makers within the company, the cooperative network, and strategically relevant partners.
- You advise and support the board, management and employees on strategic and transformational issues and present your solutions
- Experience in a management consultancy or a comparable internal function in an international company and proven experience in project management with responsibility of complex projects or programs with strategic importance
- A Master's degree in a relevant field of study, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in the analysis of business processes
- Critical thinker, pragmatic implementer, and problem solver with the ability to make decisions under pressure
- Your way of working is independent, goal-oriented, and structured
- You bring along good communication skills and team spirit
- An exciting environment in a promising industry in an international network
- Flat hierarchies, feedback culture and a high degree of responsibility
- Flexible working hours (flexitime and mobile teleworking) and a secure job with a permanent contract)
- Free drinks and a modern equipped workplace (height-adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, and laptops)
- Optimal opportunities to work from home
- Training and development opportunities through our in-house academy
- Fluency in English is a must! Individually able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
- Proficient communication skills to teach the team various concepts around scalability, automation, and security.
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
Mindset & behavior
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
Why you should work with us?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allow us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients.
And we offer even more!
- All hardware you require -personal use as well.
- Cafeteria and additional benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance via our Edenred system
- Meal vouchers.
- 5 weeks of vacation (25 days)
- Wellness Days
- Medical advisory system - ulekare.cz
- Well-being benefit.- Soulmio
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc which are rewarded
- Flexible working hours and home-office - Hybrid models available to suit all!
- Opportunity to travel. (At last!)
- We have an employee breakfasts regularly. We also enjoy a few social evenings together and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life outside of work as well.
- + a lot more!