Senior Graphic Designer
Merkle B2Bis a full-service specialist creative agency.
We create, develop and deploy creative business solutions for our clients by integrating strategy, creative, data, media and technology.
Our core creative offering is integrated creative communications and brand creation & re-creation. We create work that lives on every media platform including TV, Print, OOH, Digital and Owned content.
Our clients: Facebook for Business, American Express, Irwin Mitchell, Goldman Sachs, AWS, Genpact, Cisco, Shell, HP Inc, Square, Ericsson, Vaillant.
We require a talented individual to join our team to create design concepts and executions across our client list. They should be knowledgeable in integrated design and creative across all digital and print media and can work independently or part of our wider creative team.
WHAT YOU ARE BEING ASKED TO BUY INTO
A business in transition. We’re nearly through the integration of our capabilities and have started the development of new ones. We are also working on how we create one culture across out two sites (London and Manchester). This is an opportunity to help shape the business and importantly, how creativity plays a lead role within it.
- We are looking for a Senior Integrated Designer.
- Someone who can create compelling visual expressions, whether applied to a brochure, a website, digital display, or a brand or product identity.
- Someone who is up for a challenge.
- As the London team is currently small, this is an opportunity to help build the design reputation, output and the department. There will be some rolling up of sleeves and maybe doing things differently. Ultimately this is a chance to be part of the future of the agency.
- You may be asked to do occasional visits to the Manchester office to help on projects and pitches.
- You will report directly to our ECD Jason.
- We believe in promoting from within, so this is a great opportunity for career growth. Ultimately leading up to managing the more junior members of the team
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Creates beautifully crafted design across all media.
- Has a passion for the design and visual language in common culture.
- Loves to collaborate with others from Creative and the wider team.
- Is comfortable communicating and presenting work internally.
- Knows how to design using client brand guidelines when necessary.
- Has a good understanding of the Adobe CC (sorry boring, but a necessity).
- Takes personal responsibility for getting things done.
- Isn’t afraid of technology and data.
- Is always curious.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Flexible hybrid working with wonderful central London and Manchester office locations
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks, mentorship, and external training funding
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance, and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits includes 3 wellness days, birthday day off and 2 volunteer days.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Merkle, a dentsu company, we believe that creating diverse and balanced teams is not just a moral imperative, it is a business imperative. To help our clients reach millions of different people every day, we need our people to reflect the society that we represent.
We aim to create an inclusive culture where all talent thrives, and we champion meaningful progress in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for our people, clients and partners.
DEI is firmly embedded into our shared values - the 8 Ways to Never Before - and our Leadership Framework, which applies to all of our people. And our Global DEI Principles reflect our pledge to be an organisation that promotes wellbeing and inclusivity for everyone - regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender (incl. gender identity and gender expression), age, neurodiversity or physical ability.
We are proud of what makes us different and encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply to join us. We are always happy to discuss all flexible and agile approached to working and should you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.