IC Senior_Product Management_TBA_Sr. Analyst_Atlanta, GA_United States
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst
This role is responsible for working with client’s data product management team for managing petabyte scale data lakes and data products. This client is one of the largest retailers in USA and the products are actively used by 1500+ analytics. The role involves release planning, supporting UAT, conducting gap analysis, investigating analyst behaviours to define new data features, writing user stores and technical documentation. Good analytics skills using SQL, Excel and occasionally Tableau with great interpersonal and writing skills will help one win in this role.
Role: Senior Business Analyst
- Lead all the phases of a product’s life cycle including defining the business need, establishing criteria and business requirements, understanding the impact to the business, and partnering with IT in development and rolling out the features.
- Understanding & documenting user requests including creation of BRDs and user stories.
- Groom the user/feature requests into technical requirements which can be leveraged by data engineers to develop these features.
- Ability to conduct user research and testing to understand needs
- Conduct user training sessions and occasionally record self-help videos
- Working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern software design, and development team
- Influencing functional and technical team members at all levels in the organization. Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Setting up new processes & improving existing processes to establish smooth operations between data product management team and IT partners
- Partner with product managers to build roadmap for the data product and ensure to successfully accomplish quarterly goals.
- Build reports and dashboard to help data product management make decisions
- Ability to write complex sql queries for data comparison, data validation and report automation.
- Working closely with offshore team and mentoring them if needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.