Data Engineer - Media Analytics (Ref. Code - IDC 2022)
Merkle Sokrati is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Experience : 4 to 8 years
A typical day in the life of a Merkle Data Engineer and their team would typically encompass:
- ETL – the transformation of data from a client’s 1st party media systems into interpretable datasets for visualization or analysis
- Data Integration – the connectivity of a client’s 3rd party business systems or 1st party CRM into centralized environments for cross-platform visualization or analysis
- Cloud – the management of client cloud systems and internal agency cloud databases (GCP and AWS)
- The management of internal administrative systems and data connection processes from legacy agency billing and planning platforms
- Adhoc – supporting on all bespoke data use cases- SFTPs, data hashing, APIs, script and code writing, etc; and technology consulting.
Proficiency is requested across the following skills:
Must have: MYSQL, Google Cloud, Big Query, Dataprep, Python,
Data engineering is arguably the most critical element of the entire D&T function. It is crucial in delivering clean data and data pipelines to power both internal and client projects.