IC Experienced_Cloud Server_Administrator_SA1
Location: Thane, MH.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and technical support of enterprise-class systems, with regard to ITIL/ITSM processes/practices while maintaining compliance with all company policies, procedures and standards
- Provide incident and service request support for assigned Information Technology platforms
- Plan, coordinate and execute change management activities
- Ensure that all solutions are aligned with IT standards and best practices
- Ensure that controls designed to ensure security and availability of the Merkle information technology environment are adhered to
- Identify areas in need of improvement and develop a solution which addresses those needs
- Provide high level of customer service to all levels of the organization
- Manage and prioritize multiple incidents and service requests while adapting to changing business conditions
- Document standard operating procedures for repeatable tasks
- Provide input to automation efforts
- Act as an escalation point for incidents and service requests not resolved in the Tier 1 organization
- Provide on-call and after-hours support as required
- Uphold and promote Merkle’s core values and culture
Measures of Success:
- Consistently drive technical incidents/service requests to resolution within SLA/OLA timeframe, escalating where appropriate.
- Contribution to the development and implementation of existing and new IT solutions that exceed customer expectations on time and on budget.
- Positive recognition as noted on Employee and Customer satisfaction surveys, completed on a periodic basis.
- Rapid personal and career growth.
- Familiarity working in cloud environments, specifically AWS, with components including VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, etc. Understanding of AWS database technologies like Redshift and RDS is a plus.
- Expertise with Linux operating system environments (CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu)
- Strong understanding of web/DB applications, such as Apache, nginx, HAProxy, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Demonstrate an understanding of configuration management solutions (Cfengine, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Demonstrate an understanding of directory and authentication services, such as Active Directory, LDAP, and Kerberos.
- Enterprise productization processes, including developing product guides, asset management, data protection, capacity management, performance management, and lifecycle management
- Experience with Scripting languages, such as Perl, Bash, etc. is required
- Requires 3+ years of experience supporting and implementing enterprise-class solutions operating in a 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Industry certification relevant to specific field of technology highly desired.
- ITIL experience and certification highly desired.
- Understanding of enterprise infrastructure concepts and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to learn new skills, techniques, and responsibilities and train other team members.
- Proactive, upbeat and collaborative communication style, with the ability to be direct, tactful, and transparent.
- Ability to promote teamwork and collaboration
Graduate in IT/CS
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.