HR Specialist with German and English
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Provides employees, managers and HR Business Partners exceptional standards of customer services across a wide range of HR activities and processes in German and English
- Ensures standardised HR processes are effectively implemented, accurate, and services are delivered in a consistent way within agreed timelines
- Perform data entry across a range of HR systems being responsible for the integrity of employee master data being accurate and compliant (where required ensure compliance with GDPR requirements)
- Provides service-related activities including managing employee files and related HR documentation, updates to internal tools and databases, responding digitally to a wide variety of employee queries
- Radically collaborates with specialist teams (e.g. payroll, COE’s, business facing HR, finance, legal, tech etc) to deliver KPIs and high-quality services that are compliant with global standards and meet business expectations
- Monitors the completion of queries, and continually reviews policy, processes, data quality, system issues working closely with the Team Lead, to improve services against Service Level Agreements, reviewing own performance on a regular basis and in collaboration with the team
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
And we offer even more:
- Brand new office in Brno centre with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
- Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- 3 Wellness Days
- Soulmio wellbeing benefit
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibility after agreement with manager
- We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine, we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.