Sr. Analyst Data Science
Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Digital Marketing and Analytics, managing Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 750+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space. In pursuit of this, we seek to hire an Sr. Analyst – Data Science in our team.
Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
• Analyze client data using EDA and provide actionable insights to improve processes and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool
• Use data to create AI&ML models to solve complex business problems
• Provide support for ad hoc requests from the Business Users
• Provide support for Analytics Processes monitoring and troubleshooting
• Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
• Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
• Support in creating PowerPoints, reports, dashboards and models
• Independently determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Someone who is inquisitive and has great problem-solving skills
- Ability to own projects and work independently once given a direction
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data
- 2+ years core data science/analytics experience
- Hands-on experience of building statistical models like regression, decision tree, random forests and other AI/ML models is a must
- Experience using R/Python/SAS, SQL, Advanced Excel, ML building and deployment using AWS/GCP
An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role • Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions • Fantastically transparent, vibrant, and positive work culture.
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!