TypeScript FullStack Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Be the L3 support and subject matter expert for an applications portfolio
- direct contact with the business as well as the Release Manager
- direct relationship with the external provider in an autonomous way
- be the escalation point for L2 teams for complex cases and requests that could not be fulfilled and enrich the knowledge base accordingly.
- Manages some requests/technical issues opened by the users, builds the Knowledge Database, and contributes to the evolution and maintenance of the application/tools.
- Propose and carry out process optimization in order to avoid recurring issues.
- Active participation in release and deployment of new features/versions (testing and remote training)
- Anticipates, identifies, investigates, and documents recurrent data and technical/functional issues
- 5+ years of TypeScript front-end development (React) with a focus on Single Page Applications and Progressive Web App
- 5+ years of TypeScript backend development (NodeJS)
- Proficiency with ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3
- Authentication configuration (NTLM, Kerberos, Oauth2)
- Continuous testing and automated test plan
- Experience with help desk procedures, user support or system maintenance
- Expert with use, deployment or training on information systems
- Very good command of English (oral & written)
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to interfere with or coordinate stakeholders across different teams (internal or external), with or without direct hierarchical relation, for specific support activities
- Proven regular contact with the business teams
- End-user service-oriented, open-minded and adaptable
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 313