Disaster Recovery Specialist
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu Security are responsible for the scope and delivery of both cyber security and resilience activities that cover every one of our dentsu offices located across 145 countries globally. Led by the Head of Resilience, the Resilience Team are responsible for an extensive program covering business continuity, physical security, incident management, IT DR governance and major incidents.
Joining our expanding and ambitious Resilience team you will be reporting directly to our global Head of resilience with an opportunity to develop your existing knowledge of the areas overseen by the function within a rapidly maturing environment. Our program for 2022 will continue to transform how the business plans for and responds to disruption; with the successful candidate playing a key role in embedding and socializing new technology to each of our markets across the dentsu Americas region.
- Support the administration and continual enhancement of dentsu’s leading resilience technology platforms that support scenario exercising, program management, incident response and communication
- Engaging with regional Americas representatives to maintain business continuity roles and responsibilities across dentsu
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues throughout the organization on completing business impact analysis, business continuity planning and testing activities in line with our policy and procedures
- Support undertaking physical security audits of offices
- Produce regular KPI reporting on key operational activities
- Support the coordination of testing and exercises
- Identify and support the resolution of non-compliance with dentsu’s global resilience policy
- Track, monitor and manage continual improvement activities
- Support the monitoring of dentsu’s annual Resilience program plan
- Support resilience related client engagement as well as mergers and acquisition activities
- Maintain incident logs of events and ensure the conduct of post-incident reviews
- Continued maintenance, availability and accessibility of dentsu’s crisis management materials
- Act as an administrator for dentsu’s emergency communications platform
- Facilitate online training in the use of dentsu’s emergency communications platform
- Utilizing dentsu’s risk monitoring platforms
- Experience in developing and administering Business Continuity Management System platforms preferable
- Experience in the administration of dentsu’s emergency communications platform
- Confidence to engage with larges audiences remotely as well as senior stakeholders
- Experience in delivering user training preferable
- Experienced in Microsoft PowerBi advantageous
- Strong understanding of Business Continuity or a desire to develop within this role
- Understanding of Risk Management or desire to develop within this role
- Understanding of crisis management, IT DR and physical security advantageous
- Enjoys self-learning/teaching and problem-solving
- Finds maintaining processes to a high standard rewarding
- Makes a concerted effort to achieve deadlines
- Is demonstrably self-motivated and pro-active
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.