Team Lead SAP CX Engineering
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
As a Team Lead SAP CX Solutions Germany you are responsible for service delivery excellence, enablement, and constant improvement. You act as a direct manager and leader of the respective technology, and a local team. You act as an advisor and mentor and take care of all interests of the employees in your team. You are the driver for positive transformation, and the interaction between employee and customer satisfaction lets you run and grow perspectives.
Together with the other Team Leads, the Practice Directors, and the Head of CX Platform Solutions, you form the Business Unit leadership team. Together you stand for diversity, interdisciplinarity and the professional excellence of the company.
Location: Hamburg, Frankfurt or Munich - it's up to you.
- You act as Solution Architect or Technology Lead on client projects, always aiming to find cost effective solutions for our clients’ business challenges
- You support client pitches as well as other activities connected with the business development around SAP CX technology
- You reduce the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives
- You recommend cost-effective technology solutions for business challenges
- You have a strong focus on leadership, employee satisfaction and retention
Together with the SAP CX Solutions Practice Director, you:
- are accountable for the whole employee life cycle (Planning, Recruiting, Hiring, People Development, Career planning, Leaving)
- develop and continuously improve our service offering
- define the internal substructure of your team and you act as their trusted advisor
- are representative for SAP CX technology on the market, attend the relevant events and take a part in the organization of internal and external marketing activities
- challenge solutions, costs and deadlines proposed by the project teams
- manage the certifications and ensure education and training to have the best talents in your team
- 3+ years of experience as a team lead in an agency environment
- Expertise in software architecture and technical design
- Extensive experience with Java-based SAP CX solutions
- Expert knowledge of current web technologies (Java/J2EE) as well as experience with standard software frameworks (Spring)
- Broader knowledge of SAP CX Portfolio is a benefit
- Tolerant, open-minded and able to discuss controversial problems
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team
- Fluent in English and German
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands-on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Telefon: +49 69 365 059 285