Sr. Executive/Asst. Manager - Payroll & Compliance
We are Merkle Sokrati (a Dentsu Company), a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
- End to End Payroll Processing
- Knowledge of Payroll-related Compliances (TDS, PT, PF & LWF-Monthly & Yearly Payment, TDS return & form 16 issuance)
- Knowledge of PF compliances, return filing under shops & establishment
- MIS report generation
- Full & Final Processing/Closures
- Knowledge of Tax Regime/Slabs etc
- Maintenance of Compliance related paperwork
- 4+ years experience in Payroll & Compliance
- Have managed Payroll for a minimum of 900 employees
- Hand-on experience with Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with tools such as Workday & GreyTHR (would be a plus)
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere