Paid Search (SEM) Senior Analyst B2B
Open to remote applicants!
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Open to remote applicants!
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team manages biddable media, including SEM/PPC, display/GDN, and remarketing. As an SEM Senior Analyst, you will work closely with SEM Program Managers to ensure campaign and client success.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid search campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, 3rd party SEM platforms and other search engines
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly SEM optimization tasks (i.e. keyword expansion, ad testing, negative management, etc.)
- Provide consistent and effective support to SEM Program Managers on day-to-day management of campaigns and new SEM opportunities
- Measure and evaluate success of SEM campaigns to inform investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights that help teams optimize SEM programs
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc analytical support to SEM Program Managers
- Maintain and create marketing's KPI dashboards
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- 1-2 years of hands-on paid search experience (Google & Bing)
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and Marin. Certifications are not required but must be obtained while employed with Merkle B2B.
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables & vlookup)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM and performance advertising
- Experience with 3rd party campaign management platforms like Marin Software or SA360 is a plus
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $39,000-$60,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.