Asst. Manager - Finance (MIS & Reporting)
We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
- MIS & Reporting
- Preparation of monthly P&L, BS, MIS, Variance Analysis Report,
- Monthly Reporting the MIS in SAP BPC to Dentsu Group
- Preparing the monthly Blackline schedules and reporting the same
- Reporting and confirming invoices in Bellin as per Group Treasury Requirements
- Submission of Cash flow report to Group
- Building & maitaning FAR & depreciation on monthly basis.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- CA / CA Inter
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Exellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Tally ERP 9