Jr. Dev Ops Engineer
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Dentsu is the world’s largest advertising agency brand, a company with a history of 118 years of innovation, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client centric brand, integrated communications, media and digital services through its ten global network brands—Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, McGarry Bowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum—as well as through its specialist/multi-market brands. The Dentsu Group has a strong presence in over 145 countries and regions across five continents and employs more than 62,000 dedicated professionals. Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd., its international business headquarters in London, oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies like PHP, and cloud services
- Java / Python / Ruby / PHP
- Comfortable working on Linux based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Building and maintaining Docker containers, databases such as MongoDB, REDIS, MySQL, Aurora in AWS cloud
- Strong experience in AWS deployment experience using scripts (specifically using AWS CLI)
- Strong understanding of securing AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to closely work with other engineers, stakeholders and customer support teams
- AWS cloud certification is an added plus
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.