Ad-Ops ( Ref: IDC )
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
· Be the primary point of contact for clients in managing daily operations and ensure all campaign requests are addressed in a timely and prioritized manner
· Responsible for all digital media campaigns management and coordination including campaign set up, creative trafficking, reporting & technical support.
· Understand and analyze the Media Plan, Audience and ensure the campaign is set accordingly
· Understand and analyze trafficking sheet to build and optimize media campaigns
· Setup and execute digital media campaigns through DCM.
· Setup and execute digital media campaigns through other Ad Servers and tools
· Responsible for resolving all technical issues involved in running online ad campaigns (including trafficking of remarketing capabilities, VAST/In-Stream Video, Rich Media and Audio)
· Quality review of creative to ensuring technical specs are met and ads appear properly in the desired formats
· In Depth experience on creating multiple campaigns, bulk placements, ads, 1x1 trackers in DCM.
· Trafficking sheet review, upload and assign creative to appropriate ads as per the trafficking sheet
· Execute ongoing campaign optimizations and adjustments
· Analyze and understand the campaign brief thoroughly before executing any requests within defined SOPs and procedures
· Effectively communicate the technical information with wider team
· Capability to gather and analyze complex data, providing insight related to analytics and revenue recognition
· Providing training to juniors & mentoring while working.
· Build, maintain, and nurture relationship with clients by prompt and efficient response and ability to resolve any technical issues arising out of operational execution
· 5+ years of experience in handling Ad Operations for digital media campaigns and technical support specially in DCM
· Complete understanding and working experience of Tag QA, Trafficking QA and Ad Ops Processes
· Detailed understanding and working experience of using/creating trafficking sheet, handling huge trafficking requests.
· In depth understanding and working experience on Google Marketing Stack like DCM360, DV360
· Good Knowledge of Digital marketing life cycle, Client requirement analysis, Media planning
· Understanding of various third-party, and ad verification tags specifications, (Double click, AppNexus, DMPs and IAS etc.)
· Strong written and verbal communication in English
· Meticulous attention to details and Quality Assurance
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
· Good understanding of Digital Media Domain and channels like Display, Search, Social & Programmatic
· Familiar with the platforms like DV360, TTD, SA360, MOAT, IAS, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, Amazon
· Knowledge of site tagging using Google Tag Manager or Tealium