At Merkle Sokrati you will learn how to build some of the most efficient backend stacks to power high performance apps. Get your hands dirty with, REST API, Postman Collections, Node libs, HTTP/2, gRPC, GraphQL. Understand API Design, Backends for Frontends, Microservices, SOLID principles like never before. Use techniques like Dependency Injection, IoC, AOP to write modular testable code. Monitor for performance, we take every microsecond seriously. Learn how high-scale software design is done and then deploy it to production.
Nothing at Merkle Sokrati is small. We start with an induction process which demands you to go through all phases of Agile development, right from Sprint Planning, to Requirement Walkthrough, Daily Scrums, Peer Code Reviews, Automated Tests, Sprint Demos, UAT with the client and finally Deployment to production. You are expected to be able to support your own development in Production as well, that’s real Devops for you. You will get to work firsthand, with our Multi-cluster deployments using cloud platforms like AWS/GCP. Yes we stress a lot on sense of ownership in everything we do.
To achieve any of this you need to understand Distributed Systems, Algorithms and Data Structures, Database Scaling Techniques, but more importantly you should be willing to learn at a very fast pace and be a Team player not a lone-wolf. Not many interns can say “been there, done that”, but post this program you will.
Business Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Work on Marketing automation tools
- Create smart campaigns using Email + SMS channels
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
- May perform additional duties on the projects upon request
- Understand client requirement and design the campaigns accordingly
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- BE / BCA / Btech / MBA
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Practical experience with varied business activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished business professionals
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events
- Flexible schedule
- Exposure to Market leading tools
At Merkle Sokrati, we don't insist on any paid certification as a part of the hiring process.