Shopping for Humans
Transformational marketing to capture share of heart and wallet of today’s empowered shopper
Ecommerce acceleration over the last two years has forever changed the way consumers of all ages browse, shop and buy, challenging the impact of tried-and-true retail and Consumer Goods (CG) marketing techniques. Though much of the journey has gone digital, consumers are demanding value from every touchpoint which often means an infusion of humanity (or the human touch) into the traditional purchase journey.
At Merkle’s Retail & CG Executive Exchange, you’ll learn how to leverage your greatest asset – consumer data and identity – to identify when, where and how to deliver best of breed experiences that translate in to sales for your customers at every moment in the journey.
In this two day event, we will discuss topics that will help you:
- Get to know the consumer perspective by understanding what buyers want from retail innovation.
- What’s next, the rise of DTC and how to approach sustainability
- Understand how to become the architect of a connected customer experience.
- Omni-channel marketing for hybrid shoppers, last-mile conversion and POPUS, and Know me Show me
- Become an expert at mining your own assets for growth.
- First-party data, New Stream Media, Optimizing messaging trends and Five things you can do today