The Future of Identity in Customer Experience Management
Check out our infographic where we distilled five critical questions that your organization must answer now as the cookieless future quickly becomes our reality. Along with these questions and recommended starting points, see incredible results from Orvis, Annie Selke, and Boden.
How can I build my first-party data?
How can I enrich my first-party data graph with 360 customer profiles?
How can I connect all my data across channels?
How can the whole organization access data in a privacy-safe way?
How can I run an efficient media program without third-party cookie data?
The depreciation of third-party cookies intensifies by the day, and with it comes confusion about the future of identity and the idea of addressability as we know it. In this paper, we’ll discuss the key questions that organizations need to answer as soon as possible to keep above water in this new world.
You will learn:
- Expectations as privacy concerns continue to evolve
- Organizational impacts of the future of identity
- How to build and enrich first-party data for customers and prospects
- How to run efficient media without the third-party cookie
- Sharing and measuring data in a privacy safe way