How is media trending for the second half of 2021?
Now that Americans are more positive about the economy, there are new considerations for planning your media around the recovery and beyond. Find out what impact a hybrid, omni-channel world will have on consumers’ outlook and spending habits with Merkle’s Q3-2021 Media Insights Report.
Download the e-book to take smart action on these five strategy-defining trends:
- The Evolving Normal: As consumers ease back into normal activities, marketers must prepare for an evolving social renaissance.
- Back to school: The fall semester will see a mix of in-person and remote learning, with shoppers starting early, seeking deals, and purchasing items they didn’t need last year.
- Live audio: Live or social audio has seen rapid growth and could change the way individuals interact with brands and with each other.
- Messaging/SMS: Nearly half of US retailers plan to increase their investment in messaging and SMS platforms, largely driven by consumer demand.
- Wearable devices: As the wearable industry continues to grow, there will eventually be more opportunities for brands — as well as challenges.