Matt is responsible for US Search (SEM, SEO) delivery, operations, product, and sales
- Leads Merkle's Performance Marketing Lab, focused on digital platform maturity through data science and automation.
- Operational efficiency and standard practice development/ quality control
- Search product development and roadmap
- Cross office and cross-team collaboration, standardization and homogenization of people, training and technology
- Market presence and PR support
- Client Executive sponsorship
- Leading the Search Solution SMEs during Sales process/ discovery/ story building/ pitch review
Matt has been a contributor to multiple industry roundtables, webinars and has also served as a Google SEM Beta Lead. Matt evaluates and supports Merkle’s adoption of new industry and search engine product opportunities and creates best-practices based on key performance goals for Merkle clients. Additionally, Matt has regularly participated in interviews by Google, MediaPost, and other media outlets for his opinions on the state of the online marketing industry. Matt has also been invited to speak and participate at industry events such as SMX Advanced, ad:tech and Mediapost Search Insider Summit.
Matt holds a degree in economics from the University of Virginia.