We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all individuals with whom we interact. We always use and process personal information in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- the limited use of certain categories of personal information in advertising is beneficial to consumers
- personal information should only be used to benefit consumers to form relationships with our clients
- consumers should always know how their personal information is being used. Consumers should be provided with notice, choice and transparency about the use of their personal information and consumer preferences should be honoured.
We are responsible for the personal information that is within our control. We have put in place security measures to prevent unlawful or unauthorised use of personal information and secure against the accidental loss of or damage to that personal information.
Our Data Protection Officer, working alongside local data, legal, and technology experts, is responsible for the overall monitoring of our compliance with applicable data protection laws. Any questions about data protection compliance should be referred to the Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
We make it easy for you to contact us to:
- Opt out from receiving marketing from our clients
- Stop or restrict your information being used for marketing, profiling, and for any data processing activity
- Erase some, or all of your information from our platforms
- Access your personal information, and find out exactly what information we hold about them
- Request a correction or update of their personal information
You can do this by contacting us at [email protected] with your request. You can also write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
Merkle UK One Limited.
Colston Tower, Colston Street
Bristol, United Kingdom BS1 4UH
In order to help us verify it is you making the request, please include the following information:
- Full name (and any prior names)
- Home address and previous addresses (within past 3 years)
- Email addresses
- If you are a current/previous employee of Merkle
- Proof of identity (as below)
We will need you to submit proof of identify (such as, a current driving licence photocard, passport etc.) and proof of address (such as, bank or building society statement, council tax statement etc.) dated within the past 3 months – this is to protect you and ensure that we are processing your information in line with your actual instructions. Please note that once we have verified your identity and address, we will immediately destroy your proof of identity and address. You can provide your proof of identity as a scanned copy (via email) or photocopy (via post).
Please also confirm if you prefer to communicate either by mail or email in your request.
Types of Requests
Request correction or the updating of your personal information
What we need:
- Identitification information
- Proof of identity
- Specifically, what information needs to be updated
What you can expect:
- Details of what information Merkle holds on you
- How this has been corrected (based on your instruction)
- Confirmation email/letter that it has been actioned
How long will it take?
Max 30 days
* note some marketing may already be in transit during the short period of time whilst your request is being processed