- There are a lot of tempting technologies out there—define your omni-channel strategy first
- Digital, outbound, and inbound are not omni-channel—they are each just part of it
- The industry is converging and evolving—you are likely going to need to integrate multiple technologies
- The orchestration layer is key to bringing it all together
- This will cross many teams and will need a new approach to ‘business as usual’
Join Merkle and Regions Bank on the value of an omni-channel strategy, what it means, what comprises it and how to execute. Follow the Regions journey of navigating existing and emerging industry challenges and what is needed to face those challenges.
Senior Vice President, Marketing Strategy, Regions Bank
Sr. Director of Decisioning