Join Merkle’s SEO experts, along with Google’s Head of Mobile Experience, as they discuss the importance of mobile and how to prepare for the upcoming changes.
Topics to be covered include:
- What mobile-first indexing means for SEO and which sites stand to see search results most affected
- What changes are needed on advertiser websites to avoid any penalties
- How to adjust to a mobile-dominant landscape
- What users expect when they turn to their mobile devices
- How critical page load speed is for maintaining traffic
- Understanding how critical it is to match user intent
Google has announced that starting next year, search indexing prioritization will change from desktop to mobile devices. If your site offers different content on different devices, your search results may be impacted.
Head of Marketing Performance, Google
Director, SEO, Merkle
Senior Vice President, Media Services, SEO Lead
Manager, SEO, Merkle