Why is Customer Experience on every CEO's agenda now?
Companies that are experience-led have 1.6X Higher Brand Awareness, 1.7X Customer Retention, 1.6X Customer Satisfaction Rates, and 1.4X Faster Revenue Growth.
To keep up with the customer demand for context and motivate them with innovative personalized experiences, businesses need to change in a purposeful way.
Delivering personally and contextually relevant experiences for your customers require critical data management and digital transformation capabilities. Even with the right capabilities, brands face many challenges to realize a true CX transformation:
- These capabilities are housed in silos across departments and platforms
- Difficult to automate and relies on manual coordination across teams
- Privacy-safe acquisition & management of customer data
- Unlocking valuable user behavior insights to activate this data
- Build a unified customer profile across platforms and multiple touchpoints
- Operate independently without being dependent on engineering resources