First-party Data Maturity To Deliver Delightful Customer Experiences
We were live on Oct 27, 2021 with Salesforce, Angel One, Marks & Spencer, GOQii.
Learn how data-driven CX transformation can give your business a competitive edge.
What do the Fortune 1000 have in common?
What do the market leaders have in common? It's not just better products/services, better website/app experiences, efficient ads for customer acquisition!
The singular trait they share is a customer-centered commitment to a true CX transformation.
Learn how top enterprises build loyal customers over time:
- Going beyond segmentation and knowing your customer 1-1 through linking identifiers and constructing identity graphs
- Orchestration of paid media, CRM, and loyalty into an integrated, personalized experience for more addressable advertising
- Extension of marketing experience to the site, app & commerce experience for delivering the personalization your customers deserve
- Embracing a constant process of evolution to meet the customer demand at the whole organization, not just one department
Meet Our Panel
Why is Customer Experience on every CEO's agenda now?
Companies that are experience-led have 1.6X Higher Brand Awareness, 1.7X Customer Retention, 1.6X Customer Satisfaction Rates, and 1.4X Faster Revenue Growth.
To keep up with the customer demand for context and motivate them with innovative personalized experiences, businesses need to change in a purposeful way.
Delivering personally and contextually relevant experiences for your customers require critical data management and digital transformation capabilities. Even with the right capabilities, brands face many challenges to realize a true CX transformation:
- These capabilities are housed in silos across departments and platforms
- Difficult to automate and relies on manual coordination across teams
- Privacy-safe acquisition & management of customer data
- Unlocking valuable user behavior insights to activate this data
- Build a unified customer profile across platforms and multiple touchpoints
- Operate independently without being dependent on engineering resources