[subheadline shortcode_text="Why Partner with Merkle & Baidu?"]Why Partner with Merkle & Baidu?[/subheadline]
- Merkle has been working in China for more than seven years and has more than 400 staff members in offices in Shanghai and Nanjing.
- You can leverage Merkle’s proven global excellence in performance marketing to expand your reach in China. Our advertisers can expect the same data-driven, technology-enabled service and approach you’ve come to expect in the US.
- Merkle will complete all of the setup and paperwork in China for your account — making the experience easy.
- Merkle will develop Chinese programs as we do in other markets, adding local market nuances for PPC, SEO, display/programmatic and more. We will provide all translations, maintain an ongoing focus on building out keyword coverage, and ensure flawless execution of your entire program.
- Your only ongoing cost is the real-time auction. Because of our relationship with Baidu, Merkle is able to waive any additional fees or commissions.
ABOUT BAIDU & PAID SEARCH IN CHINA
- 4th most trafficked site in the world following Google, Facebook, and YouTube
- Largest digital platform in China and China’s leading search engine
- Almost twice the impressions of CCTV (China’s TV network), with 49 billion impressions
- More than search, Baidu offers unique possibilities in social media, display advertising and through their Brand Zone
THE CHINA OPPORTUNITY
- 2nd largest economy — set to surpass the US by 2020
- Biggest eCommerce day in the world — Singles Day on 11/11
- Largest mobile market globally, with 1.25 billion users
- Largest online population comfortable transacting digitally
- A middle class of more than 300 million based on disposable income (CNN)
[subheadline shortcode_text="Join the Conversation"]Join the Conversation[/subheadline]
[twitter id="675038246385156097" name="@merklecrm"][/twitter]
Read More About Baidu
- Video: Merkle & Baidu - Bringing People-Based Marketing to China
- The China Opportunity: Merkle Becomes Baidu's First US-Headquartered Reseller
- Dossier 6.2