Thanks again for attending our first Merkle event in Edinburgh.
We wanted to give you the opportunity to revisit the day's presentations, which are available for download below.
- Introduction - Michael Komasinski, President of EMEA, Merkle
- Automating media campaigns with contextual data - James Howard, Director - Media Solutions, Merkle EMEA
- Evolving to customer centred decisions - Matt Cross, Analytics Director, Tesco Bank
- Legacy systems and speed to insight in a changing landscape - Gordon Weston, Director of Data Platforms, Merkle EMEA, E-Yen Tan, Cloud Solutions Architect and Kate Rosenshine, Head of Azure Cloud Solutions, Microsoft
- People-based Marketing for the Google Stack - Arran Gosal, Senior Director - Media Science and Conor Molloy, Senior Analytics Consultant, Merkle EMEA and Kate Crowley, GMP - Partners Cloud Lead, Google
- Understanding and optimising the value of your website content - Shahina Meru, Senior Manager CRO and Patricia Barzotti, Manager CRO, Merkle EMEA and Ricky Page, Business Development Manager, Content Square
- Creating a real-time, empathetic customer experience that drives relevancy - Rob McLeod, VP Client Partner, Merkle EMEA and Dr. Andy Lewis, Fellow, 1:1 Customer Engagement, Pega
- Wrap-up - Richard Lees, EVP of Solutions, Merkle EMEA
If you have any questions related to any of the content, please continue the conversation with a member of our team:
Data: Will Boyle
Digital: Steve Farquhar
Decisioning: David Thomas