Merkle analysts are anxiously anticipating the biggest digital holiday of the year: Cyber Weekend! As an early holiday gift to our clients and contacts, we’re releasing our first ever Cyber Weekend Search Marketing Preview. Learn what you can expect this holiday from years of analysis (delivered in a shiny seasonal package). Get insight into what actions advertisers need to take to be successful and what can cause your Cyber Weekend strategy to go awry in 2015.
Download 2015 Cyber Weekend Search Marketing Preview now. The Cyber Weekend search insights don’t end here! We will also be releasing a follow-up report on Tuesday, December 1st that will summarize performance for Cyber Weekend 2015 and offer insights to set advertisers up for a strong finish in Q4. Follow us on Twitter and visit our blog to subscribe for updates.
- Q4 performance leading up to Cyber Weekend 2015
- The expected role mobile will play in sales this holiday weekend
- Historical trends of cross-device in Q4
- The offline impact of search ads throughout the holiday season
- How Amazon, Target, and Jet.com could impact 2015 holiday performance
- Other key performance metrics to inform your seasonal strategy
Featured in this report: