Financial Contact Center Specialist
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a Global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
With our Head Office in Columbia, Maryland and offices US wide, we continue to grow at a rapid rate across Europe and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
The role of the Financial Contact Center Specialist is placed between Commercial Finance, Operational Finance & Project Managers. Together with the Project Accounting Team, you are going to make sure that everything on Projects which is related to financial & accounting topics runs smooth. This includes simple validations of project setups, but also more complex tasks like deeper mass-analysis on bookings to give insights in direct meetings with project managers.
Life as a Financial Contact Center Specialist at Merkle
- Validation of project set-ups in Microsoft Dynamics D365.
- Support in Time Sheets workflows.
- Support on PO creation.
- Support basic project transaction adjustments.
- Support the business in understanding financial process on project level.
- Supplies ad-hoc financial information and analysis to the Project Accounting team when required.
What We Are Looking For In You
- Degree in Accounting or other finance-related experience.
- Advanced English, effective written and oral communication skills.
- German is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with D365 F&O is a plus.
- Ability to learn complex operational and accounting matters.
- Highly motivated, persistent, self-starter.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Dentsu University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Reduced fee in Andjoy.
- 2 volunteering days per annum.
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.