DEG, a Merkle Company is looking for an Account Manager to support the Account Director and account team in facilitating and expanding client relationships. The Account Manager is charged with understanding clients’ business objectives, business situation (including performance metrics, competitive landscape, financial considerations, and long-term vision), organizational structure and key contacts. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with crafting, articulating and delivering various digital strategies, tactics and solutions to advance client objectives.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to come work.
- Communicate regularly with key client contacts and ensure timely deliverables
- Manage new and existing client relationships, and proactively manage client expectations
- Work with clients to determine specific project objectives and develop strategies and tactics to effectively deliver on those objectives
- Monitor project revenues/budgets and resource requirements
- Working closely with Project Management and technical resources on project execution
- Create and maintain project documentation (e.g. status updates, timelines, etc.)
- Focus on tactical execution and research
- Understand and communicate clients’ overall business requirements and strategic objectives to project teams
- Assist Account Director in developing and presenting digital strategies
- Participate in the creation of proposals and presentations to existing clients and new client prospects
- Work with clients to document project needs and requirements
- Manage measurement and reporting processes for all accounts
- Establish clear project success metrics (ROI) based on client objectives
- Set quality standards, consistency, and strategic alignment of project deliverables
- Manage post project documentation, archiving and ongoing analytics
- Contribute to company innovation, knowledgebase, marketing/sales materials, networking, and social media efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, computer science, general business, or related field.
- 3-5 years of account management experience in the digital/interactive marketing/consulting environment preferred.
- Experience in strategic development, documentation and business planning.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, project management, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, strong work ethic and self-motivation.
- Positive, optimistic, and solution-oriented attitude.
- Capacity and willingness to rapidly adapt, thrive, and multi-task in a highly dynamic workplace.
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging digital channels and technologies.
- Ability to understand clients’ business models and extrapolate opportunities.
- Proven success and experience in sustaining client engagements and long-term relationships.
- Ability to analyze market, client and brand opportunities.
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $72,960--$105,600. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.